Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bell Canada- High Speed

Yes, they can be a brutal company, their support is out of Mumbai India so they are sending jobs overseas...

But after a 10 year wait, we have high speed.

Through their new Business Unplugged we now have 3 mb of high speed. Unlimited amount. No more 2 hours downloading emails, and once our webmaster gets finished updating our editors I won't have to cut and paste html when I edit anymore...

Thank you bell... However, Bell keeps shuffling phone lines because they don't have enough hard lines in this area.

We are still looking at options since for a week or two a year we don't have land line service for our main business.

3 comments:

Sammy Finch said...

I have found that Bell has done me pretty well. I go to the Bell - Walker's Line location and they have been good to me.

Lawrence Winterburn said...

It wasn't... it was .3 megs per second and they shut it off because their version of wimax was severely lacking. They stopped billing people.

Lawrence Winterburn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.